Monday, April 20, 2015

Protein Deliciousness

Happy Monday, all! I am so excited to tell you about a recipe that I had for the first time last summer but I've kind of forgotten how AWESOME it is. I can't take any credit for it... my brother and sister-in-law introduced us to this deliciousness (<-- yep, that's a word) on our annual summer family vacation last summer.

Here's why, at this time in life in particular, that I love this recipe.
   a. It's protein packed. Almonds, granola, and cottage cheese are all included in this recipe, so it's an amazing snack that makes my baby doctor happy.
   b. It's amazing. It's sweet, it's crunchy, it's like a healthy, guilt-free dessert.
   c. My husband likes it. As you know, I'm always looking for healthy things that both my husband and I like that I can make ahead of time so we are more prepared for our schedules. Mission accomplished with this recipe!

I've been craving this lately, so this weekend on our trip to the grocery store, we made sure to pick up all the ingredients. Sunday, I prepped breakfasts for the hubs and this granola salad for both of us. Any other time I've made this it's been in one giant bowl, but this time around, I divided it into smaller Tupperware containers, so the fella and I can grab and go each day.

So.... as always, check out the recipe page for this recipe! You won't be sorry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment